The weather this September has been so lovely here. We have tried to spend as much time as possible outside to enjoy it. The garden is a wonderful place to be.
What a lovely garden :-) So, I know I've been terribly disorganized with getting the prizes of the Fairy Garden Competition out to their rightful owners... sooooo sorry!!! I have lost all of the emails from the competition so please can you send me your address again... my email is vined@ymail(dot)com I'll get your prize out to you in the next few days. Congrats again, Blessings and magic, Donni
What a lovely garden :-)
ReplyDeleteSo, I know I've been terribly disorganized with getting the prizes of the Fairy Garden Competition out to their rightful owners... sooooo sorry!!!
I have lost all of the emails from the competition so please can you send me your address again... my email is vined@ymail(dot)com
I'll get your prize out to you in the next few days.
Congrats again,
Blessings and magic,
Donni